DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
yall think drake got a piece of every label/getting paid off everyone's streams?

That would be a power move... and plays into the Michael jackson thing.

Ofc, the haters will say hes a jew and scummy etc if its true :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Objectively speaking, at this point i dont think kendrick can live up to the hype...no matter what he drops, it wont live up to the hype. I think its over for ya boy
I wouldn’t go that far but the fact Drake inviting the smoke and talking super confident and saying shyt they only the nikkas who dissed him would know is giving them pause and really having to think shyt out because they respond..

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to cacs speak on anything hip hop related :mjlol:

This went over a lot of nikkas heads too myself included. nikkas keep saying the diss is wack but it’s because they don’t get half the bars and the references he’s making :

That bar isn’t impressive. Tokyo is a known pass around. She’s nobody’s girl

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t go that far but the fact Drake inviting the smoke and talking super confident and saying shyt they only the nikkas who dissed him would know is giving them pause and really having to think shyt out because they respond..
I think its a product of the Pusha T thing
He's Jay in that situation when Ether Dropped

Just like jay thought Ether was just a bunch of jokes. Drake thinks that about adidon...
I think Drake also realizes the mistake he made last time by not responding to pusha.

The timeline is almost identical as jay vs nas.

So now, drake is going more direct and it seems like he knows something

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This kid doesn't even understand the bars :pachaha:

Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift lines ain't coming at Kendrick for doing pop songs, it's about being forced to do them. "Top told you drop and gimme 50..."

Which also wouldn't make sense considering Drake himself was/is signed to several different labels who were all cashing checks on him :mjlol:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Which also wouldn't make sense considering Drake himself was/is signed to several different labels who were all cashing checks on him :mjlol:
and ?

Pusha T was signed to bunch of different labels when he dropped the exodus. He gets praised for it all the time on here but now it’s different

tay1

All Star
Daps

This went over a lot of nikkas heads too myself included. nikkas keep saying the diss is wack but it’s because they don’t get half the bars and the references he’s making :

Facts. This went over my head. Even had to rewind this line a few times.

"Pull your contract 'cause we gotta see the split
The way you doin' splits, bytch, your pants might rip"

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

Delayed reaction Body Blows... You get hit and the brain doesnt process it right away...