DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
This is just the beginning of the 2nd round. Drake ain't even on the board. Like that and first person shooter was the first round. K dot won easily. We gotta wait for Kendricks response now. As wack as this shyt was, Kendrick could write a better response in 30 minutes.

Could but hasn't yet. Yall act like he dropped ether already lol

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I believe it’s real….AI is good but not that good lol. His voice, inflections, tone and even the lyrics sound like something Drake would write or have written for him.

The quality is lofi as fukk tho…I wonder if someone from his camp leaked it or it was planned to leak to garner early feedback/reaction

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He learned from Pusha T.
Which is funny, seeing the same Drake fans who called Pusha “gossipy” and called the story of Addidon lame because it was chatty Patty, now call this Drake diss 🔥

It was a good response. Drake took all comers(:dame:). I can’t even hate. :ehh:

Funny enough, the one person who could really go at him on the list of ppl he dissed(Kendrick) probably got dissed the softest on this track. There’s not much to go at Kendrick on, besides short jokes and numbers(record sales relative to drakes). Everyone else kinda got drakes full ire. Good response. But hope they keep it consistent from now on, and don’t call all those who respond to Drake “chatty Patties” if they drop responses that have Personal information. :ehh:

Drakes in the fray now! :mjlit:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leaks happen due to poor logistics…

From a logistics POV

Usually when we get leaks from Drake:
-there’s a featured artists
-track is months old

Hence just over time and logistically sending track to other artists increasing % of a leak

To get a recently recorded Drake leak + diss track + wack beat is highly unlikely

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I only listened for 30 seconds but it sounds real.

Whoever leaked it fukked with the quality because even a rough mix wouldn't sound like this, super compressed and all that.