DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Your taking it too literally,its wordplay. Its not about whos better between Mike and Prince. Its about what Mike and Prince represent as artist. The true to himself art that Kendrick makes,is going to outlive the mainstream pop shyt that Drake represents.

But everybody knows Mike himself washes Prince with classics. But its about what they represent more than Mike and Prince themselves imo.

But i have met quite a few people who put Prince over MJ,so Kendrick might actually believe that ,but I hope not:mjlol:

True to himself on that Taylor Swift record, or the Maroon 5 record? Which one rings the hardest at the Fake Piru Zoom meetings he has in his basement?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
drake-degrassi-041.jpg

He just yapping Drake’s nose is literally the same. French Montana shyt dropped February 23 and he unfollowed Drake March 22nd the day Future and Metro dropped. That’s how you know it’s cap. He just riding a wave.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Came and went? Its just getting started nikka, this will be all over radio and in the clubs...also podcasters and other media outlets gonna have their take...this shyt far from went.

Rosses verse is rushed and light as fukk

You mad

:mjlol: what club you think this gon' play at lil buddy? Sit down, your musty bedroom ain't the spot Timmy