DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kendrick is a Piru though. He just keeps that history of his private. He's from Westside Bompton Piru and always has been.

Nikka Kendrick ain’t no WSBP, my family members deadass from there

:dead:

Y’all just be talking

And this shyt was HARD. Beat sampled The Exorcist theme 😈

It’s getting immediate bump in the whip :gurl:

I’m waiting on Ross to drop something cause you know he bout to hop on the most lush beat you ever heard

Hip hop :blessed:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It's so funny how Jay-Z at Summer Jam 01 & The Takeover changed the way rappers make diss records. Since then rappers have felt the need to create bait records & drop warning shots as opposed to going all out from the jump.

Kinda wished guys would just deliver their best diss record & be done with it all. Drake Push ups is solid but we know he's waiting for Kendrick's response to come back.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Naw something isn’t right man

Mal kept mentioning Kendrick needs to drop the diss

The leak fukked up the plan. This was supposed to be the response to Kendricks new diss. Now Kendrick gets to go 2nd. And Now that Kenny knows drake mentioned his wife, he's gonna go extremely vulgar. He's not gonna drop the napalm, but it's gonna be highly disrespectful. Drake 100% did not want Kendrick to know he mentioned his wife.