DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
He got the others out the way first to focus on KDot. Them others nikkas ain’t gonna respond. If Rocky was to do a diss track response instead of focusing on his album, that says a lot about his craft and more fuel for Drake.

:mjlol:
I feel you, but I don't put shyt past people these days and all some people need is a reason to crash out.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You probably not used to getting p*ssy so let me break it down for you, chick was a starlets bottle chick, Drake smashed a couple of times while in town, chick got pregnant. End of the story. It takes one time to get someone prpregnant.

I can tell you have babies by whores too so I guess that's why you mad

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pretty much, Drake gets props for going at everybody, but also spreads himself thin :dame: since he's fighting a battle on multiple fronts.

Unless he plans on responding to every diss thrown his way if people respond, he's better off focusing on Kendrick since he supposedly knows Kendrick has a track already prepped or has been prepping a track for him and Drake's gotta know he has a lot of shyt that can be used against him, so he gotta be ready.

im a HUGE fan of future, ross & weeknd... but cmon :francis:

dont nobody give a fukk about a reply from none of them nikkas. which is why drake spent 60% of the track on kendrick. the same way kendrick ignored all the miscellaneous people replying to control (some of which were even named in control).

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I can tell you have babies by whores too so I guess that's why you mad

Lmao. Nobody’s mad, I’m just breaking it down for your non p*ssy getting bytch ass, sometimes we got out of town p*ssy(fun buns)that we only hit when in town. If the chick happens to get pregnant it’s an accident no intent. You take care of your seed and move on. Let another sucka put a ring on it and call her the Love of his life.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
RLseIJT.png

IMG_1427.png

:lupe:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
im a HUGE fan of future, ross & weeknd... but cmon :francis:

dont nobody give a fukk about a reply from none of them nikkas. which is why drake spent 60% of the track on kendrick. the same way kendrick ignored all the miscellaneous people replying to control (some of which were even named in control).
If Future did a reply right now it would do numbers