Drake No Face reference track sixpathsss

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm confused did Drake "steal" the lyrics word for word? I'm asking cause I don't understand a word Drake or this Sixpass cat is saying.

Secondly, what exactly did he prove in that tweet with the SoundCloud clip.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I kinda feel bad for him as for as hip hop goes.

I think this is fake but when it comes to appealing to the hip hop audience, I believe the rest of his career so be closed by this kinda stuff.
Don't be. Drake had a 15+ year run. That used to be unheard of in Hip Hop.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
apparently this was debunked yesterday i just didnt see how it was proven to be cap

That's the messed up part. This shyt could very well be a lie, but he's in such a fukked up position in the industry, it's become really difficult to separate what's real from what's not with him.

I asked this question towards the end of the battle and I'll ask it again: What did he go to make so many people in the industry so mad?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
That's the messed up part. This shyt could very well be a lie, but he's in such a fukked up position in the industry, it's become really difficult to separate what's real from what's not with him.

I asked this question towards the end of the battle and I'll ask it again: What did he go to make so many people in the industry so mad?

They are his peers, this is their job. Imagine if someone else at the Wendy's you work out was regarded as the best Fry cooker but you knew somebody else was doing it for him a good chunk of the time, you'd be furious :damn:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'm confused did Drake "steal" the lyrics word for word? I'm asking cause I don't understand a word Drake or this Sixpass cat is saying.

Secondly, what exactly did he prove in that tweet with the SoundCloud clip.

Literally not shyt and nikkas aren't even remotely going into details on what they think were stolen.