Drake-Kendrick beef has to stop edit: Drake’s Home shot up

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
i kind of agree but we're just gonna get clowned and called soft

and so would they

so i think it continues till someone dies or drake gives up :hubie: kendrick clearly has more hate than drake does
Don’t think people were anticipating Kendrick doing all this,, I’ll put myself in that too. Dude got time this week lol. I just wonder where it’s going to go from here

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
VlHhwi.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’m getting concerned. It’s becoming too personal. Lives could be lost. These two brothers need to come together for some dialogue, squash it and do an album together.

Nothing will happen. In a year Kendrick drops another massively acclaimed album. In 8 months drake drops another massive hit record.

:unimpressed:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Battling.

My ideal version of it is where two MCs freestyle off the dome and attack each other's RHYMES.

One of my earliest memories of a dope battle was early internet. Breez Eva Flowing was battling somebody who's name I cant recall.

One said something about being fire or flame. The other said (something like.. don't quote me)

Wack MCs get smacked to the West Coast. You talk about flame but my style is asbestos.

Pretty sure it was a freestyle battle.

Eminem always impressed me with his actual battles. A little more personal but off the top and responding in real time to what was just said.

When the battle is well researched, pre written and all personal jabs: it takes a turn. It's less skill vs skill and more just personal attacks.