Drake had betted on Canada against Argentina so Argentina answered back after they’ve won

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
its-over-fury-bros-v0-bpgkuoyuv71d1.jpeg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have never seen the entire world come together to pile on the loser of a rap beef. Or any beef.

I never could have imagined this getting to this point. fukking hilarious
Easy to see when the world follows trends now based on social media. It's the cool thing to do. Once it's not cool anymore. People will move on. It's all in how patient Drake is to wait out the storm.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Letting cacs into our disputes been c00nbots fantasy since the cia wakanda scene.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy to see when the world follows trends now based on social media. It's the cool thing to do. Once it's not cool anymore. People will move on. It's all in how patient Drake is to wait out the storm.
People didn’t pile on Meek? Trends. Been getting followed

People didn’t pile on Ja? lol

Drake star been on decline because he started to forget who his main base was. I mentioned during the Meg/Tory him choosing a side was a bad move.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side

This is not a storm.

This is the shyt that made Noah round up 2 of every animal and get em on a boat.

And yes at some point it won’t be cool to do this. But it’s hard to imagine Drake ever being cool again. Ever.

This is unprecedented.