Drake gotta hold that L for knocking this up

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get it. Isn’t the whole point of trapping someone so you can upgrade your lifestyle? This must be a hobby :scust:

#DrakeLost is about to be a hashtag for years to come :russ:

I don't either. She has a child with Drake and she still doing scenes?

She must luh that shyt :snoop:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then when you consider that piss god is sponsoring all of this...while his son is god knows where :wow:

Then the broad will be kissin and swappin fluids with your seed in the near future with an ungodly amount of male genetic fluids in her mouth, p*ssy, ass and wherever else it they can put it in :wow:

This is a monumentus L...and it’s only the beginning :wow:

Sell your soul to devil for fame brehs :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t really follow Drake so all jokes aside, is his fan base mainly comprised of black women? I always assumed he had a mainly diverse fan base. But according to some of you, his main audience are black women.

If so, is he cancelled like Michael B Jordan?
His fan base is just generally people under 40 (really everyone, he’s just a general pop figure).
He also thirsts after and openly tries to date famous Black women (from Rihanna to Serena Williams).

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine all this anticipation and expectation of what your first child would be like and by who, and it turns out to be a slut that fukks different celebrities whenever they call? I ain't gon lie, I'd be a deadbeat..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
"you are not hiding a gangbang"
full
:deadmanny: