Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wheelchair jimmy needs to wheel his ass out of rap. Bet you i could complete fade Drake in a rap battle. Im a sleeping giant.

• Wow
Reactions: Why

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake caught feelings cuz the backlash of his last weed plate

"But bu but I'm staying away from music for a year"

Attention is a helluva drug....the question we wanna know is who gave him the lyrics and the bars we about to hear

Daps

Screenshot-20231116-111717-Chrome.jpg

Being an executive producer is like a participation Medal now a days :laugh:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

“I probably won’t make music for a little bit. I need to focus on my health first and foremost. I’ve been having the craziest problems for years with my stomach. I need to lock the door on the studio. Maybe a year or 2..maybe a little longer..”

Literally said this last month…word for word. :mjlol:

Everybody and their momma knows the critical shame of that last album is what is prompting him to drop more music. Not just that, but all the songs from the album have dropped completely off the top 10 of Billboard.

The signs are there and he is clearly showing he is not as dominant on the charts as he once was. The fact he tied Michael’s #1 record and then a few weeks later it falls off the top 10 says ALOT.

He is dropping this cause he clearly wants to stat pad and he will most likely use this project to attack everybody that had something to say about the last album cause he is petty like that.

Yall also gotta remember he is going on tour with Cole and Khaled has been letting the world know he got 2 Drake records on his new album. And you KNOW he is gonna push them serious and make videos for it.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we get ANOTHER project this time next year.

That man was NEVER gonna go on a break until one of his projects debuts at number 2. THEN that’s when reality will hit..

Daps
Since he said he was taking a break he's been more active. Joint tour announced and now scary hours 3. Dude isn't going anywhere

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nothing this dude does makes any sense anymore, he was teasing SH3 the week before we got Honestly, Nevermind. nikka dropped 3 albums in 18 months before we actually got this. The album is good too so I don't understand the need to drop so soon again but I'm not mad
Trying to break the record.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

Literally said this last month…word for word. :mjlol:

Everybody and their momma knows the critical shame of that last album is what is prompting him to drop more music. Not just that, but all the songs from the album have dropped completely off the top 10 of Billboard.

The signs are there and he is clearly showing he is not as dominant on the charts as he once was. The fact he tied Michael’s #1 record and then a few weeks later it falls off the top 10 says ALOT.

He is dropping this cause he clearly wants to stat pad and he will most likely use this project to attack everybody that had something to say about the last album cause he is petty like that.

Yall also gotta remember he is going on tour with Cole and Khaled has been letting the world know he got 2 Drake records on his new album. And you KNOW he is gonna push them serious and make videos for it.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we get ANOTHER project this time next year.

That man was NEVER gonna go on a break until one of his projects debuts at number 2. THEN that’s when reality will hit..

Yall are sick :russ: