Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
he should've dropped today.....

International Dog Day is celebrated annually on August 26th. In 2023, it's celebrated on a Saturday.

The day was founded in 2004 by Colleen Paige, an animal advocate and pet and family lifestyle expert.

Paige chose August 26th because it was the date her family adopted their first dog, Sheltie, from a shelter.

International Dog Day is a day to honor all dogs, regardless of their breed, size, or shape.

The day aims to encourage people to take good care of dogs and raise awareness about their well-being.

It also encourages adoption for dogs who have yet to find a home.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Probably drops right before Labor Day weekend. Next Wednesday, something like that. I would say from marketing/sales/momentum that is probably the plan, or was at least considered.

anything that comes out next week is going to get a lot of play the parties, clubs, cookouts, whatever, and will solidify it going into early fall.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Her Loss is one of my favorite post 2010's rap album, period.

Shiit's got major replay value... as a matter of fact i'm bumpin' that shiit right now (he's in seattle today and I can't afford tickets... lol. Man what i'd give to go this weeknd).

#BrokeBoys

#BackInsideBoys

"Yellow stains up in my draws, these things smell like rot..."

And while i'm at it, the chemistry between Driz and 21 >>> with Future.

One of my favorite songs/videos... all times.

"How many bodies you got, pray it ain't more than a few..."

Edit: Just realized Dave Meyers still directing rap videos/did this joint. He did Juvie's Back That Thang Up. lol

"Musty, dusty, crusty, rusty.... don't matter to me as long as you lusty and busty...

Trust me... (jealous ass hoes)."

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I really like a few tracks on Her Loss

Hours In Silence

Spin Bout You

the lyrics in some spots are so juvenile and just awkward to me, but the production and overall feel of the project, I really love in some spots. Perfect music for fall, for scheming on women, that kind of thing.