Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Is this shyt really dropping tonight? I got a flight to the Caribbean Saturday morning, could use some new vibes & riddums for the trip :dj2:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Ready to rock with this:wow:

Also ready for the annual coli tradition to hate listen a new Drake release :russ::blessed:

The # of fat furious CAC's in their Mom's basements pretending to be black thugs online across America might hit 99% tonight :mjgrin:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You may be right, you may be wrong. But i'm gonna believe Amazon over a virgin on a D list hip-hop message board with a fukking pokemon avatar :heh:

I can see why your rep is the way it is. Bruh having a meltdown over drake possibly not dropping

and the avatar is a tribute to a top 5 poster of all time and one of my homies @charmander u fukking cac

real nikkas would never disrespect a legend

anyone that spells vibes "vibez" is a try hard cac who wants everyone to desperately think he's black

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Exactly the reply I expected from an overcompensating CAC trying too hard. Charmander is the biggest fakkit this site ever seen, but worship him from your mom's basement furiously tonight when this Drake record drops and the rest of us Vibe out Brendan :umad:

We joined in the same year and you have literally 36 THOUSAND more posts than me, leave mom's basement once in a while you fukking clown :pachaha:

I promise you CAN stop and nobody would notice :dead: :dead: :dead:

On ignore you go, have fun arguing with yourself. I get p*ssy, I don't have time to argue with YT virgins :huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

Negged and reported

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Exactly the reply I expected from an overcompensating CAC trying too hard. Charmander is one of the biggest funboys this site and SOHH ever seen, but worship him from your mom's basement furiously tonight when this Drake record drops and the rest of us vibe out Brendan while you 2-stepping on the 1 and the 3 :umad:

We joined in the same year and you have literally 36 THOUSAND more posts than me, go outside once in a while you fukking zesty clown :pachaha:

I promise you CAN stop and nobody would notice q:dead: :dead: :dead:

On ignore you go, have fun arguing with yourself. I get p*ssy, I don't have time to argue with YT virgins :huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:
Disrespecting the dead because of how excited you are about a Drake record, and you're the cool guy. :ehh:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Ion think it’s dropping tonight

OVO sound radio been on since 10. It's Drake's manager "DJ'ing" instead of Drake, but Drake is on tour so it makes sense. We will see in 10 minutes :manny:

Edit: shyt ain't drop :to:

Last edited: