Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Daps
We have heard Drake and Beyone before, if it's not Taylor Swift or someone like that then it's really not a big deal. Maybe Adele?

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Never done before", watch it be a deceased artist through ai. "Industry shaking", in other words, they let Drake set the trend. The general public will be alright with it because it's Drake, the record companies get their opening because of it's success and the flood gates are open.

Or I'm wrong and dude is just talking shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
"Never done before", watch it be a deceased artist through ai. "Industry shaking", in other words, they let Drake set the trend. The general public will be alright with it because it's Drake, the record companies get their opening because of it's success and the flood gates are open.

Or I'm wrong and dude is just talking shyt.

He already got a posthumous Michael Jackson feature.

It doesn’t get ANY bigger than that with a deceased artist

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zane Lowe's job is to shill for major label artists and pull listeners into the Apple platform

This is getting treated like every other Drake album for now lol

Edit: Zane claims to have never said that. Typical Drake album with "artsy" cover otw

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Only three artists I can think if that would be “industry shaking”

Beyonce
Taylor Swift
Kanye West

Kanye is 100% out

Drake and Bey could, at the worst make a decent song together, at the best a huge single.

Taylor Swift would be pure pop, chart chasing, hype building, bullshyt. But it would add a shot in the arm to the blogs and social media.

"Next thing I know he had a song with Coldplay" :troll: