Drake Appreciation Thread

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm a Kendrick fan and used to be a big Drake fan before he made that trash ass electronic album, that's when he jumped the shark but let's be real. He had a lot of bangers and though his career has taken a big hit let's take this moment to enjoy some.

Now for your Drake fans, Kendrick won the beef (and I knew he would though he scared me when their was that little gap in time before he responded to Drake but he crushed shyt when he finally responded). Y'all just need to accept it but that don't mean we should sleep on the fact he was King of the game for over 10 years. Post some of your favorite Drake songs, this the legacy act tour :russ:

Bonus(This shyt aged so poorly):

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
dude got absolutely washed and had no chance at all

but for me scorpion was where he lost me with his music. He still good for a few songs on his albums but overall his last few albums are interchangeable to me. HNVM was amazing tho

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How many of these threads exist already
:dead:
We on the Drake legacy tour.

dude got absolutely washed and had no chance at all

but for me scorpion was where he lost me with his music. He still good for a few songs on his albums but overall his last few albums are interchangeable to me. HNVM was amazing tho
Facts scorpion was when the quality started to take a turn imo but he jumped the shark when he did that damn dance record. That's when you know he was doing too much.

shyt you even had Caribbean Drake, uk Drake, Spanish Drake and even a French Drake song lol