Drake - All Me feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Y'all really hating? :what: I was bout to post that all three of them killed this, then Big Sean started rapping all off-beat and shyt. :why: But this is heat. Bruh, when the beat changes after Sean's verse and Drake comes back in... :ahh:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Track really, really doesn't need 2chainz or Sean on it...i have no idea what's been up with Big Sean and this "let me channel the spirit of Silkk the Shocker and rhyme completely off beat for half verses at a time" sh!t...he did it on that aborted Pusha T struggle-single that they threw in the bushes (which also had tity and sean on it...maybe he's on some "i'm bout to make a hit outta the set up of your 4th flopped single" sh!t :manny:), and he was so off beat I thought they just threw some previously recorded vocals over a new beat...but this seems to be his new style or something :dwillhuh:...other than the unneeded features I dug the beat, the hook and drake's verses...would've been a way better track if he just added another verse, finished his last verse and kept ole dudes off

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
2 Chainz should've been taken off.

Drake was spittin.

Big Sean verse was Piff.

The song is aight. Nothing special.

The hook was ok-ish

I'm expecting more Aubrey.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was expecting fire verses from all three but each verse is just average for what each of them can do.

I needed a Drake - Versace verse; a Big Sean - Slight Work verse: a 2 Chainz-Ali Bombaye status verse.

beat is flames, hook is catchy, verses are just OK.

One line made me chuckle "my new girl is on Glee and shyt ... probably making more money than me and shyt"