Drake aging like crazy

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
So, let me get this right, you said I'm as gay as the guy that quite literally, LITERALLY, died while in some 20 something p*ssy? Gotcha.
Rock Hudson, Marlon Brando, Tank, Tevin Campbell...you get the idea were faggœts who had sex with women too :manny:

I don't know any straight men who would willingly listen to bird babble in a suit all day :mjpls:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
*Mean comment because he's a celebrity*

Bro is approaching 40. Let's be real, he looks great. Ya'll are just trying to hop on the hate train bandwagon.
Eeeeeeh…

To be honest, I’m sure Nas’s face didn’t look like this before 40.

I’m not saying he looks like he’s 25, but he and Kendrick are the same age and K Dot doesn’t look like that either.

In fact the brehs in the background of that photo are most likely around his age and they also aren’t sagging.

Same can be said for 50, Fabolous and even Method Man.

To be fair, another example of someone who aged badly due to stress is T.I. His face was literally PERFECT back in the day.

OP just made an observation.
:manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Once you get into your 30s you gotta do whatever you can to get that fat out of your face or else you'll look older. He not working out enough or eating the right things. I never understood how young-ish artists can be on the road for big ass tours and not lose weight or dedicate themselves to a workout regimen. That tour catering is prob a bunch of unhealthy gluttonous shyt too...you gotta work it off. And it's not like he's on stage dancing so he gotta get some weights or cardio in at some point in between shows.