Dragon's Dogma Online announced

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Tenchi® give me some info on this breh. How are you playing this, where did you get it from, where did you get the translations from, etc.?

Fred.
I joined the Wyrm Hunt discord channel (Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers) who basically help set me up. A dude on there has the whole game downloadable into split up 1GB files up on google drive. Basically its about 20 of these files, and then you use 7zip to unzip it.

ドラゴンズドグマオンライン(03020009) - Google Drive

You'll wanna download it like that because downloading the whole game thru a VPN is painfully slow, talking days to download slow. After downloading it, you'll need a VPN because like @SupaHotIce mentioned they cracking down heavy on IPs and at the moment PC still not effected if you're using a VPN. You also will need to make a Capcom Online Gaming account, and I suggest using a browser that can translate cause its in japanese. Currently using SoftEther which is a free VPN service. The translations were also provided thru the discord channel, there is a section called resources with everything you need to get started. There was just a decent sized update which was around 500mb and that shyt took HOURS to download thru the VPN, but this is a free one, you might get better results on a paid one.

Got a link to the download/translation? Also, are you not able to climb the monster and spam attacks in his eye like DDDA?

Yea check the very end of the fight at 2:15, that's me finally figuring it out, its not Right trigger/R2 like it used to be, they now moved it to O/B button