@DragonKnight and @Divinity BANNED! Free Daps And Reps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
161a8a5b45c120d7618cd1e07bec095b22a4c0c9.gifv

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is defininitely one of the worst things we'll experience in life. You're never the same after it happens either, no matter how much time passes. It'll be 2 years since my mom passed at the end of May. :mjcry:

Thank you. At the bolded- Yup, when people say it'll get better, I know they've never loss someone close to them because it never does. You just learn to live with the pain. I loss my dad at 17 but it'll always feel like a part of me is missing. Instead of thinking about losing her, think about the time you had with her. :therethere:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Yup, when people say it'll get better, I know they've never loss someone close to them because it never does. You just learn to live with the pain. I loss my dad at 17 but it'll always feel like a part of me is missing. Instead of thinking about losing her, think about the time you had with her. :therethere:
Thanks for the advice and yeah, it definitely doesn't get better per se. Just easier to deal with. I think about her and miss her every day. :mjcry:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
People be going in on folks deceased relatives like that?:hhh:
Well then good, fukk em:camby:
I've had multiple people make fun of my deceased mom all over difference of opinions in debates. You and I have disagreed and gone back and forth plenty and you never pulled that hoe shyt and I would never pull that towards you. I just keep the insults related to the topic. I couldn't care less if people wanna make fun of me but my dead mother should be off limits. That's just scumbag shyt.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I've had multiple people make fun of my deceased mom all over difference of opinions in debates. You and I have disagreed and gone back and forth plenty and you never pulled that hoe shyt and I would never pull that towards you. I just keep the insults related to the topic. I couldn't care less if people wanna make fun of me but my dead mother should be off limits. That's just scumbag shyt.
It ain't even serious like that. Talk shyt about teams and or that person but never anyone's family. That's hoe shyt and I ain't*about it.
Muh fuggahs on here always doing extra, just talk shyt like normal:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.