Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
It seems they still go through that trend of great to good to ok to GOD AWFUL like they did in the original series. Anyways, the fight with Son Goku and Beerus was cool. As expected, a lot more drawn out than in BOTG which I think Dragonball Super will be.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, it pretty much seems like Dragonball Super is going to take each one of the new movies and drag it out into a 10 episode arc.

It's ok and all but I already know what's going to happen...I'm really waiting for the stuff after that where Champa shows up and they head to the other universe. :manny:

Daps
Jesus, I thought ya'll was joking, the animation this episode was horrible :scust: look like some Youtube fanfic shyt. They gotta do better than this :sadcam:

I love the fact they are stretching it out, I'm excited to see what's to come. But please tighten up on the anime.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Why did they pick this ep to go with that lackluster animation style :scust::scust::scust:

Every bit of that fight looked like in-between frame shots :scusthov:

If anime series like Fate can get huge budgets, why couldn't they go all out for something like a new Dragon Ball? Still enjoyed the ep though. Goku and Kai's interactions have been gold :dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
To be honest though, it is kinda grimey that they never bothered to wish King Kai back to life. Straight up forgot about dude. :heh:
:deadrose: It never occurred to me either. I always assumed dude just got used to being dead. Muhfukka said his heart would skip a beat every time that dragon was summoned in hopes of them remembering him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:deadrose: It never occurred to me either. I always assumed dude just got used to being dead. Muhfukka said his heart would skip a beat every time that dragon was summoned in hopes of them remembering him.

He been getting clowned by other Kai's since the Pikkon episodes :heh:

I'm saying though...Goku straight up using dude's planet as a gym and getting it destroyed on multiple occasions and shyt and can't even be bothered to wish him back to life? Even though they wish literally any other random person that gets killed back?

I wouldn't even be mad if one day King Kai gave Goku the :camby:.

Daps
Animation really was on some shyt youd draw in middle school type shyt.

Also, I hate how they're retconning these dudes to be weaker. Like Beerus saying goku couldnt beat frieza in base form and that frieza would give him trouble as a super saiyan, when SSJ Trunks sonned the shyt out of frieza. As strong as Goku is now frieza would be cake for him in base form

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
episode was piff but wow the animation was awful.

also another recurring issue I've been seeing every episode is that the voice actor for kaio-sama doesn't shout even though his character is visibly shouting. It's very weird. i don't even know how they could make that mistake every episode. did they redub all his shyt at the last second?

And boy it looks like vegeta might turn into a ho again next episode like he did in movie 8
King Kai's voice actor is like 85 years old. I have no idea why they haven't recast him.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
fr5UOkw.jpg

:mjlol:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I guess I'm in the minority...I didn't think the animation was that bad :patrice:

For 2015 standards it's not the best, but it looked like typical dbz to me