Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They need a sequel to this title, one of the best and most enjoyable fighting engines Ive experienced in a fighting game easily. That xenoverse trash needs to go

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That transformation is fire though:

C2zL9FQVQAAFAuf.jpg

1781694-toritori.jpg

Some of these meltdowns on social media and online are funny. It's not that serious guys. Remember, Dragon Ball has Multiple Timelines and Universes. Akira probably laughing in Japan. lol It is funny seeing Broly come to life like we've never seen before, lol. She better give that Work in the Tournament. But at the bare minimum this does seem to make "Legendary Super Saiyan" into the main canon because she's clearly changing into that form. Could this mean she's the parallel version of the Legendary Super Saiyan thus making Broly real in Universe 7? I don't know but If Goku, Gohan or Vegeta mention Broly in the "Past Tense" that would throw a wrench into everything, lol. It's just funny because there were many of us riding for Broly in this thread and this happens.

latest

Will the new Female Broly have any connection to Broly or Paragus?

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
One thing i noticed. With Frost back and Krilin using destructo disc it seems killing is allowed.

This answers why Goten/Trunks aren't in. It also means Hit will be at 100% :wow:

18 bout to show her punk ass husband how to really get down in the battle field :wow:

Goathan bout to make that legendary comeback. :wow:

Vegeta allowed to kill? :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Was it ever confirmed that this was a 2v2 tournament?? Everyone is bringing up teams but i don't think that was ever outright said.

Of course i hope it is. Some of these teams have :wow: potential.
Goathan/Piccolo
17/18
Goku/Vegeta

:wow: