Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Super does so damn good with filler episodes...shyt be entertaining as fukk.

Gohan still got the juice...Coco want the dikk

:wow:

But you got fine wife bae at home who love you so much she wash your dirty drawls

Be faithful GAWDhan

They actually made the Great Saiyaman pose look dope as fukk

:wtf:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My thoughts of Great Saiyan Man pages back:

cover.jpg

849a84cdca8f70f9fff02be3855f5619.jpg

I understand your point but technically the key to the entire Dragon Ball Story boils down to Goku and Bulma's relationship (Alien/Human) (Energy Spiritual/Technology) and how Goku (with the Z Fighters) are the protectors of Earth. Therefor they have to do "Earthly" things. Me personally I never thought of Great-Saiyan-Man as an L story wise even though yes it got cheesy at times. He's a teenager in a "Human" High School. He was literally like Peter Parker or Clark Kent.

They had to come with a way to hide his powers. I thought all the corny poses was a play off The Ginyu Force too, lol. Now yes once Videl started dressing up it was getting a little too much but it was cool to see her evolution from human to fighter. I liked Gohan's post Cell Arc from the High School to the Z Sword Training. It was the Buu battle was let down when he was absorbed. It's funny because we all mad at his "Human" life now but the beginning of that transition was clearly at the start of the Buu arc.

JfiBum8.gif

tumblr_inline_od8fi2f8SA1rwqb8i_540.png

C1nQ2g-UkAAKg-9.jpg

You all know I LOVED this Episode. The small "Hit" Arc ended up being pretty funny with Goku setting up the Hit for training purpose. I hope Hit becomes a bigger character going forward, his mysterious awesomeness can't be denied. Well Gohan Haters are on Life Support. 3 back to back Gohan centric Episodes. LOL @ Videl being turned on by seeing him in the suit again. SMH @ Barry, he's such a dikkhead hollywood type actor. I wanted Gohan to blow him away so I can't wait to see them fight next week. LOL @ "Mr. Satan V Great Saiyan Man" on some "BatsVSupes" stuff. Kuririn had me DYING when he checked Gohan. I'm going to stop using the word "Filler" for these types of Episodes as they are just fun Dragon Ball Episodes. I think people overuse the term "Filler" because there aren't any big fights in the episode. Overall it was cool to see Gohan back in action again, they are clearly getting us ready for the RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL SON.

qWGHPS5.jpg

latest

FATHER AND SON: GOHAN TO POSSIBLY TRAIN AGAIN WITH GOKU.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
They made Gohan so pussified he was fine with an actor getting at his wife right in front of him and his child. "buh bu buh he's an A-List actor"

WshtZ.gif
gohan wasnt worried about that clown

only weak ass nikkas get offended when other dudes speak to their girlfriend/wife

plus videl coulda beat dudes ass if he got out of line