Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Beerus with the ether right in front of Vegeta :laugh:

This was perfect training for Goku, breh was eating rice one grain at a time :wow:

Hit is a beast

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I think whis set this up to train goku in how to be serious, while he trains vegeta to chill the fukk out for a lil bit
Goku ain't dead whiz set him up to teach him a lesson. no one else in universe 7 even knows about hit, and no one in 6 knows about goku. and only whiz vado and the supreme kai can cross universes.
this

vados told hit to go kill goku because whis told vados to tell hit, its a part of goku's training to be more alert and serious:wow: plus it gives him a taste of how strong his opponents for the universal tournament are gonna be and what to strive to surpass

they kinda alluded to it in the beginning when vegeta was training and whis was nonchalant about beerus wondering where goku was

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna look at this from afar, the very fact that Goku was keeping tabs on hits location surprised me. Not that Goku should've forgotten, but he has the ability to put the radar up for people who aren't even in his universe. Goku skill set evolving.

Vegeta gonna have to figure something out, Goku could only fukk hit up cause of kaoken. That's a whole nother level of fighting where your moving faster than time.

Vegeta needs an upgrade asap..

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, did this dude legit take out Goku in one blow? They weren't kidding when they said the "no killing rule" was holding him back in the tournament. :whew:

And yeah, we all know they'll use the Dragonballs to wish Goku back within an episode or two, but hey, it's Dragon Ball.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
am i the only one who likes the gohan and piccolo relationship :patrice:...it just works:ehh:
other then goku/vegeta i think gohan/piccolo duo is my 2nd favorite:yeshrug:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this

vados told hit to go kill goku because whis told vados to tell hit, its a part of goku's training to be more alert and serious:wow: plus it gives him a taste of how strong his opponents for the universal tournament are gonna be and what to strive to surpass

they kinda alluded to it in the beginning when vegeta was training and whis was nonchalant about beerus wondering where goku was
if whis is training goku to be more serious then what is vegeta training? to be more relax:jbhmm:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if whis is training goku to be more serious then what is vegeta training? to be more relax:jbhmm:

Yea cuz he hot headed they alluded
To it in the beginning he lets his emotion gets the best of him so he can't focus and fight properly
Goku is too nonchalant too much so simple shyt catches him off guard

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Damn, did this dude legit take out Goku in one blow? They weren't kidding when they said the "no killing rule" was holding him back in the tournament. :whew:

And yeah, we all know they'll use the Dragonballs to wish Goku back within an episode or two, but hey, it's Dragon Ball.
no Goku is gonna revive himself