Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
in that case arale would give saitama that work

and beerus was about to give arale that work

which means beerus would give saitama that work

so when goku inevitably surpasses beerus there will be no debate on whether he could beat saitama or not because he undoubtedly will be able to:wow:
Saitama power comes from the writers so it depends on the author :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last arc was cool...the next arc with hit should be cool, interested to see who gonna step up in goku place....also, see if hit end up just being cool with goku, joining the squad....

what i'm really waiting on is the end game...by that i mean that multi universe tourney you know gonna happen...i wanna see the different teams, what characters they introduce, etc., and how they end up making goku the winner lol.....i know people hate he's always the one to save the day, but i dont give a fukk, goku is that dude...been fukking with him since dragon ball, aint gonna stop now....i hope he's the one that has to fight whomever to save the shyt at the end...

side note: i hope they breaking off the cats that did this shyt online some bread...those cats had a full tourney going, with so many different characters, had background stories for them, and everything...i used to read that shyt every week...that broly vs vegeto fight, oh my damn....

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
15338776_1683143141976526_4090749103005469181_n.jpg

:blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
With it airing 2 times sounds like the early one is edited which they will say Hercule and scenes they see fit to be edited

While the 11:30 one will be uncut saying Hercule and any scenes uncut