Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gohan had me about ready to write a hater's rant off the strength of his bytch ass wish this episode but I'm gonna chill :wow:

We all know he's a soft teddy bear now :scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
even for a filler episode that was pretty lazy, beerus still acting like a fukkboy about time travel so we might never see future trunks again:mjcry: gohan wishing for pan to feel better like he cant get dende or a fukking senzu bean to heal her:francis:

but people are speculating off of the preview that trunks finally grew:lupe:

I hope he did but a big part of me thinks that its just a closeup/typical bad super animation and him/goten gonna be kids forever:francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
even for a filler episode that was pretty lazy, beerus still acting like a fukkboy about time travel so we might never see future trunks again:mjcry: gohan wishing for pan to feel better like he cant get dende or a fukking senzu bean to heal her:francis:

but people are speculating off of the preview that trunks finally grew:lupe:

I hope he did but a big part of me thinks that its just a closeup/typical bad super animation and him/goten gonna be kids forever:francis:

looks like the typical bad and inconsistant animation we been seeing from all throughout Super

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Goku is such an idiot in super

kobe.gif