Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Next episode looks:pachaha:. Kakarot stans looks like yaw boy is coming back.
JfiBum8.gif
:dead:that corn ass pose

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Excited about the next few episodes. I can't believe they all may be going back to the future with Trunks, that's so ILL. I haven't given up on Black just yet but he did fall down a few levels after that first fight though. So what's everyone's Theory on Black? I definitely think he's a God of some kind. I'm offiically off the Goten Theory. I was never really on it but it spark my curiousty. I'm about 90% God, 10% Andriod (Black being an Andriod might be something like A program Dr Gero left behind was activated after 17 and 18 were killed by Future Trunks. It goes and gets Gokudead body, and takes it over) It's sounds like a reach that's why I got it at about 10%, lol.

Daps
Excited about the next few episodes. I can't believe they all may be going back to the future with Trunks, that's so ILL. I haven't given up on Black just yet but he did fall down a few levels after that first fight though. So what's everyone's Theory on Black? I definitely think he's a God of some kind. I'm offiically off the Goten Theory. I was never really on it but it spark my curiousty. I'm about 90% God, 10% Andriod (Black being an Andriod might be something like A program Dr Gero left behind was activated after 17 and 18 were killed by Future Trunks. It goes and gets Gokudead body, and takes it over) It's sounds like a reach that's why I got it at about 10%, lol.

Interesting theory. Mine is this other Kai in the other universe fused with Goku using the earrings (intentionally or unintentionally) and now goes from universe to universe riding the world of evil.( since all things are evil in nature essentionally he will end up destroying all forms of life(

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
zamasu with the tea:wow: trunks wishing he had gohans life:mjcry: meanwhile his fans bytching cuz he's not worried about fighting:camby:

now we gotta wait 2 weeks to see zamasu body goku:beli: