Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Episode was ass how super saiyan 3 gotenks not even scratch a base vegeta cmon cuhh
Have you skipped around the series?

Goku and Vegeta both do most of their training in base form. They don't use SS2/SS3 any longer realizing their defects. It's either God Form, occasionally "normal" SS1 or Base form. Makes complete sense if you've been following.

Can't compare this base form to that of the old :manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Have you skipped around the series?

Goku and Vegeta both do most of their training in base form. They don't use SS2/SS3 any longer realizing their defects. It's either God Form, occasionally "normal" SS1 or Base form. Makes complete sense if you've been following.

Can't compare this base form to that of the old :manny:

Every time I come into this thread i see somebody posting dumb sht. It legit gets me heated how stupid some of these guys are. How ignorant can some of you guys be? We've already established how powerful Goku and Vegeta's base forms are.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Every time I come into this thread i see somebody posting dumb sht. It legit gets me heated how stupid some of these guys are. How ignorant can some of you guys be? We've already established how powerful Goku and Vegeta's base forms are.
Cabba was fukking up vegeta in base form not 4 weeks ago :camby: our time. Probably like a week ago story time. Power levels all over the board

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Cabba was fukking up vegeta in base form not 4 weeks ago :camby: our time. Probably like a week ago story time. Power levels all over the board

I wouldn't really be surprised if most of the base saiyans from Universe 6 are stronger than Trunks and Goten in their Super Saiyan forms.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
nikka calm the fukk down:russ:it's a gotdamn dead anime show resurrected as a cash grab for 2016:dead:None of the previous lore matters anyway since they're just making this up as it goes. :heh:Anime or tv show they're all being written off the top of the dome no fukks will be given on what comes out first:smugbiden:
Again calm your shyt down and stop acting like them fukkass nerds that bytch about everything and instead be a proud black man and enjoy the free entertainment :myman:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Is this how Black Goku gonna form? Or is this some other shyt that have nothing to do with it. I need answers :lupe:

Daps
Im hoping that in the next big arc the animation team goes into SSG levels because so far :scust:

I mean this arc itself is Kubo levels of asspull but the doo doo animation is making it 10x worse :scust:

:smirkcry: Who am I kidding, Toei aint gonna do shyt to improve the animation and I don't blame em when you realise everybody is watching bc of nostalgia :smirkcry:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im hoping that in the next big arc the animation team goes into SSG levels because so far :scust:

I mean this arc itself is Kubo levels of asspull but the doo doo animation is making it 10x worse :scust:

:smirkcry: Who am I kidding, Toei aint gonna do shyt to improve the animation and I don't blame em when you realise everybody is watching bc of nostalgia :smirkcry:
Well The next big arc is suppose to bring back Trunks. I highly doubt he reached SSG levels or even knows about it because Beerus and Whis are the only reasons why Goku/Vegeta are at the level they are.

So hopefully we see that Trunks reached SSJ3.