Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
is Daima cannon? where does it fit in? I can't find any official word on this

YES. :camby:Ignore morons like this; Daima was conceptualized from the ground up by Akira Toriyama, y'know... the fukking author and creator of the entire series. :unimpressed:Despite a few bitter, miserable weirdos autistic insistence to the contrary it is 100% canon, just like Super, Broly, and Super Hero are. It taking place immediately after Majin Buu but before Super and End of Z is specifically so it can fit into the canon timeline of events without contradicting anything.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
YES. :camby:Ignore morons like this; Daima was conceptualized from the ground up by Akira Toriyama, y'know... the fukking author and creator of the entire series. :unimpressed:Despite a few bitter, miserable weirdos autistic insistence to the contrary it is 100% canon, just like Super, Broly, and Super Hero are. It taking place immediately after Majin Buu but before Super and End of Z is specifically so it can fit into the canon timeline of events without contradicting anything.
It’s not cannon.
The only thing that is cannon is the manga and super. Argue with your mother.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Watching daima episode 1

literally a recycled dragonball GT storyline, also supreme kai has a secret brother and sister hanging out with demon king dabura's rival...that's convenient :stopitslime:

This series is nothing but retcon after retcon lol.

At least the animation is good. the Buu saga recap was great

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
How many moons does their earth have :wtf:

I don’t know who this guys bum ass older brother is/was so :yeshrug:

I’ll watch for the sake of watching

Last edited:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
The 3D work is immaculate, it's even better than Super Hero. The animation is insanely clean.

Talk about a slow burn though.

At least it looks like Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta are going to be the main hitters. Couldn't have picked a better trio considering the timeline tbh.

Yes, I know about Gohoe, but he hasn't gotten a minute of screen time and the only mention of him so far is that he's flabby and sick already. :mjlol: