Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Hasn't it been established Goku has healing abilities? He healed himself before Can he heal others too? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Just read chapter 77 just because Bardock saved two cerealeans, I still wouldn't have forgiven all parties involved just because Bardock had mercy on me, I would have preferred him to kill me, fukk being the last of my race. I hope the story doesn't lead to Granola being best buddies of the Sayins and totally forgiving them.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Just read chapter 77 just because Bardock saved two cerealeans, I still wouldn't have forgiven all parties involved just because Bardock had mercy on me, I would have preferred him to kill me, fukk being the last of my race. I hope the story doesn't lead to Granola being best buddies of the Sayins and totally forgiving them.
I haven’t read any of this but I somehow know that’s the case

Daps
Gohan back in his pops gi color:ohhh:

He never took it off in the manga; throughout the whole ToP and Moro Arcs that's what he wears when he fights. They said at reveal they wanted to be more faithful to the source material with character designs going forward I.E. Krillin actually has whites in his eyes now. Glad to see they fixed his outfit (and his hairline, Super animators did him DIRTY in that regard :russ::picard:) and put my man front and center in the promotional materials. :wow: I was gonna say when this first got revealed, can't have a Dragonball superhero movie without Great Saiyaman GOAThan. :ufdup: