Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Looks like its going in a much different direction compared to Broly. More slice of lifeish rather than just straight action which is cool with me tbh

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
do you guys think the anime/manga will ever go beyond EOZ?

because I feel like the more they cram in before the EOZ the weirder it gets... like Uub is gonna be OP as hell if they keep going
He’s gonna have to be if we still gotta line things up with end of z. Everything goku has been through, for a kid to still give his base form a challenge is a big deal and gonna need some type of power explanation

There is always the chance end of z gets completely retconned as well….toriyama has already did that with the origin of this story, the end is fair game to him too

:hubie:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
He’s gonna have to be if we still gotta line things up with end of z. Everything goku has been through, for a kid to still give his base form a challenge is a big deal and gonna need some type of power explanation

There is always the chance end of z gets completely retconned as well….toriyama has already did that with the origin of this story, the end is fair game to him too

Toriyama had already stated boldly that he's not changing the End Of Z under any circumstances. So they'll have to work around that ending, because it's not being retconned :hubie:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I always was under the impression that Goku was holding back. I'm pretty sure he was.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I always was under the impression that Goku was holding back. I'm pretty sure he was.
for sure was holding back lol. not even gonna mention UI being retconned into the end of z, so even in base its a passive ability since its likely that he's finally mastered it to that degree by the end.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
how y'all feeling this movie being about Gohan and his daughter saving the world like super heroes and having a wholesome moment? I was thinking about it, and more and more not minding it. Goku and Vegeta's power is next level and need full on arcs to add layers to their shyt, but I think a movie just enough time to flesh out a fun little adventure for Pan, her dad and uncles.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
how y'all feeling this movie being about Gohan and his daughter saving the world like super heroes and having a wholesome moment? I was thinking about it, and more and more not minding it. Goku and Vegeta's power is next level and need full on arcs to add layers to their shyt, but I think a movie just enough time to flesh out a fun little adventure for Pan, her dad and uncles.

:trash:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Toriyama had already stated boldly that he's not changing the End Of Z under any circumstances. So they'll have to work around that ending, because it's not being retconned :hubie:

What's there to work around? We know that the endgoal of MUI is to get it as a passive, constant state. Instead of having to activate it. So Goku being in that state by EOZ shouldn't be a problem. The problem is making sure Uub doesn't do too much. Cuz then retconning will be needed.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Pan is going around beating grown men by age 3. 5? She was flying before she could walk. This ova will have to be the best crafted story in anime history to make it enjoyable and coherent.... On Earth..... Against regular people.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Pan is going around beating grown men by age 3. 5? She was flying before she could walk. This ova will have to be the best crafted story in anime history to make it enjoyable and coherent.... On Earth..... Against regular people.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Viz ran a DBS popularity poll. Here are the results...

1 - Vegeta
2 - Goku
3 - Gohan
4 - Goku Black
5 - Future Trunks
6 - Beerus
7 - Whis
8 - Android 17
9 - Frieza
10 - Krillin
11 - Granolah
12 - Moro
13 - Android 18
14 - Zamasu
15 - Chi-Chi
16 - Cabbe
17 - Bulma
18 - Oracle Fish
19 - Jaco
20 - Future Mai
21 - OG73
22 - Macki
23 - Elec
24 - Gas
25 - Oil

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Viz ran a DBS popularity poll. Here are the results...

1 - Vegeta
2 - Goku
3 - Gohan
4 - Goku Black
5 - Future Trunks
6 - Beerus
7 - Whis
8 - Android 17
9 - Frieza
10 - Krillin
11 - Granolah
12 - Moro
13 - Android 18
14 - Zamasu
15 - Chi-Chi
16 - Cabbe
17 - Bulma
18 - Oracle Fish
19 - Jaco
20 - Future Mai
21 - OG73
22 - Macki
23 - Elec
24 - Gas
25 - Oil
@Malik1time :mjgrin:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Looking forward to it

The episode where that celeb dude tried to blackmail gohan was a very well written episode and a whole movie with that kind of theme I’d enjoy

Daps

In the announcement video they showed concept art of new characters/potential villains that are clearly aliens:

DB_Super_Super_Hero.PNG

The last time a regular ass human was a major villain was Mercenary Tao all the way back in early OG Dragon Ball 30+ years ago. :pachaha: Every main antagonist from now till the end of the franchise is basically locked into being some kind of alien and/or divine galactic being from here on out unless they do go back in time to the Kid Goku days.