Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps

Uncle Piccolo adding some Namekian pepper sauce to the unseasoned meat and letting it marinate in the hypobolic time chamber :wow:
Making his Grill Master street cred be known :wow:

Next, he gonna be mad no one left him anything after slaving all day on the grill :wow:

On his break, him and Dende edumacate the youngins about how the Saiyan God is actually the Namekian God from the Book of Legends :wow:

When Goten gets older, he's gonna let lace 'em up on Turban game and ask what he know bout that Makankosappo :wow:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
153568414_549881579265617_6332107452285941572_o.jpg

Dyspo drug that nikka mercilessly. :mjlol:

Mans definitely wakes up in a cold sweat remembering that Broly ass-beating :picard:

Broly legit stomped a mudhole in breh and walked it dry for a whole ass hour. Y'all remember that video of the Hispanic thief getting his ass beat on that bus? That shyt lasted five minutes and I kept looking at my watch wondering when it would end. You getting your ass beat for a whole ass hour by a nikka who was doing this to Goku

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Lowkey, I'd be tight as hell with Vegeta if I was Goku in that situation. Like nikka, I legit cannot move and this brolic ass manchild is cracking every bone in my body and you just chilling with your wife talking shyt. :mjlol:

Broly legit beat the clothes off Goku, then Vegeta flies up and tells him to stop dawdling :russ:

Vegeta aint shyt for that :deadmanny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Mans definitely wakes up in a cold sweat remembering that Broly ass-beating :picard:

Broly legit stomped a mudhole in breh and walked it dry for a whole ass hour. Y'all remember that video of the Hispanic thief getting his ass beat on that bus? That shyt lasted five minutes and I kept looking at my watch wondering when it would end. You getting your ass beat for a whole ass hour by a nikka who was doing this to Goku

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Lowkey, I'd be tight as hell with Vegeta if I was Goku in that situation. Like nikka, I legit cannot move and this brolic ass manchild is cracking every bone in my body and you just chilling with your wife talking shyt. :mjlol:

Broly legit beat the clothes off Goku, then Vegeta flies up and tells him to stop dawdling :russ:

Vegeta aint shyt for that :deadmanny:
Lmmfao :mjlol::mjlol:
:mjlol: at the zoom in on goku throat while he scream
:mjlol: lookin like neo when he got traced

Frieza regret that wish to be alive. Sure he isn't in hell but behind that evil smile is fear
full

He knows that broly is somewhere out there in the universe
full

He knows that once he gets found his army will be turned into kitty liter
full

Its just a matter of time before he gets turned into a chew toy again
full

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its funny

did you guys realize the same episode Cell became complete as Perfect Cell, was the same episode that Gohan transformed into a Super Saiyan for the first time?

also ironic...Gohan was the one persons cell who he didn't have and Gohan ended up being the one to defeat him

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Everything wrong with the dragon ball community right here. Instead of letting the story play out, nighas on YouTube have to ASSume everything.

We don’t know what Beerus is going to teach Vegeta. At no point has Beerus said I’m going to teach Vegeta Hakai. He could end up teaching Vegeta how to shoot laser beams from his eyes for all we know but nikkas have to ASSume and guess all the time then pass it off as fact.