Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

:wow: Dub is really good, makes you see Zamasu is justified to some degree to hate morals especially seeing the fukkery in the real world that we live in

And the dope part is the voice actor is the dude who played Piccolo in Dragon Ball Evolution. He wound up becoming a fan of the show and wanted to redeem himself.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:wow: Dub is really good, makes you see Zamasu is justified to some degree to hate morals especially seeing the fukkery in the real world that we live in

Dub hasn't been that bad:ehh:Oh shyt I just realized that's my boy Spike from Buffy:ohhh:
And the dope part is the voice actor is the dude who played Piccolo in Dragon Ball Evolution. He wound up becoming a fan of the show and wanted to redeem himself.
I missed this episode so I didn't catch that :ohhh:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
gonna watch all of z.. then the super English dub after the next episode

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
He was actually a fan before the movie was even released, Picollo was originally meant to be purple in that movie but he was like "nah, green or bust".