Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***SPOILERS ON FOR THE BREHS WHO AINT CAUGHT IT YET***
Goku was DANCING on that nikka. :damn:

Beat a PTSD power up into Jiren’s punk ass. Beat a heel turn into his ass on top of it. Then talk-no-jutsu’d Jiren into attempting some noble bullshyt at the end. :heh:

“You’ll live forever in my memories.” FOH you bytch ass nikka. WE DONT BELIEVE YOU. :leostare::camby:

It almost feels like someone wasn’t too happy about Goku’s aimless “fighting to get stronger” nonsense that has dominated the anime. Cause all of a sudden he’s back to behaving like DBZ Goku, putting others before himself, even while acknowledging he’s not a warrior of justice. And Jiren is the one fighting for shytty reasons.

Goku’s been less of a selfish fighter in the manga, so I’m even more interested to see how they handle the ToP now.

Jiren. :pachaha:

How them hands feel Jiren!? :pacspit:

Animation was incredible. I will wait, on some :lawd::feedme::lawd: for bi-weekly Dragon Ball if the animation is gonna look like that. Jesus.

Frieza byke! :smugdraper::ufdup:
17 BYKE!!! :whoo::merchant::gladbron:

Only one episode left brehs??? :sadbron:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Why can't there ever be a definitive end to a Dragon Ball fight? :dead::laff:

Vegeta gets beat, Goku let's him go-
Frieza gets beat, but the planet blows up-
Cell gets beat, but Goku has to die to help gohan-
Goku black almost wins, but Zeno shows up :dead:
Goku beats Jiren, but his powers wear off just before the elimination :why:

There is always some Deux Ex Machina shyt going on in the show :dead:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The way they handled Jiren. These dudes had no clue :dead:

"Brehs, Jiren is kind of like Superman and shyt. Why would anyone hate him?" :patrice:

"Aight then, let's make it he beats Goku's ass and meditates on some "these nikkas beneath me type shyt"":gladbron:

a few weeks later

"Brehs, I'm hearing Jiren still got fans. We didn't make it clear enough that they ain't supposed to fukk with dude. Who's idea was that meditating shyt? That came out lowkey fly if I'm being honest" :ohhh:

"Check this. How about if we say Jiren really isn't about no friendship type of shyt? Like that Pride Trooper shyt was just a front so he could goon up and ride out on nikkas" :hubie:

"Oooooh. We should get him to punk Toppo bytch ass too. This dude Jiren is so gangsta ":banderas:

last week

"Man what the fukk? :dahell: I'm seeing on Twitter that people want Jiren to beat Goku in the final match. We ain't make it clear to these motherfukkers. fukk everybody that watch this show mane" :pacspit:

"How about if we get Jiren to try and kill the audience? That Superman shyt was a few months ago. No one is gonna remember that" :mjgrin: