Reppin
CACS
28168049_1842853562406150_520382417506904333_n.jpg

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk i just read some spoilers :mjcry: fukkkkkkkkkk. Why end this shyt at its peak popularity? I mean everybody and their mother is watching this shyt.
if this shyt is taking place before Goku discovers uub at the world martial arts tournament then it can't be over for Goku right? right?! :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We got mad Facebook friends in common she went to the same high school as me in Japan.

Where in japan only marine base I visited was one think was closer to mt fuji but shyt look like a damn single barracks base tho

Which base u were at
I know of camp zama, atsugi, Yokosuka and yokota bases tho and the other ones in Okinawa and think some way up north on diff part of japan of the island

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where in japan only marine base I visited was one think was closer to mt fuji but shyt look like a damn single barracks base tho

Which base u were at
I know of camp zama, atsugi, Yokosuka and yokota bases tho and the other ones in Okinawa and think some way up north on diff part of japan of the island
I was stationed in Japan when Battle of God's came out. Me and one of my best friends that actually introduced me to the coli saw it day 1. I still have the ticket stub. DBZ to me was like what Star Wars is to some people. I grew up on it and it shaped how I view life and it's many struggles. So having the chance to see its resurgence in its home country of Japan was a minor highlight in my life.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Which base u were at
Camp foster on Okinawa