Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Universe 7 vs. Universe 3 is low-key Toriyama vs. Toei

Look at Universe 3; everything about them is a reference to non-canon material in the DB franchise.

The bizarro robots are a reference to DBZ Movie 2 and GT's Mega Cannon Sigma (The Hakaishin of Universe 3 is basically Luud from GT in design). Aniraza is a shout out to them mid to late-DBZ movie era villains like Hatchiyack, Janemba, and Hildegarn. Stay woke.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Universe 7 vs. Universe 3 is low-key Toriyama vs. Toei

Look at Universe 3; everything about them is a reference to non-canon material in the DB franchise.

The bizarro robots are a reference to DBZ Movie 2 and GT's Mega Cannon Sigma (The Hakaishin of Universe 3 is basically Luud from GT in design). Aniraza is a shout out to them mid to late-DBZ movie era villains like Hatchiyack, Janemba, and Hildegarn. Stay woke.
Universe 3.... no fukks given:mjgrin:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I had to look at the preview cause of the comments ...

Vegeta putting that work on Jiren??!!!! How??
Cuz he's the real muthafukking G
7af6141c64422ba1fe912fc5f57696df.png

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I had to look at the preview cause of the comments ...

Vegeta putting that work on Jiren??!!!! How??
Vegeta been stronger than that fakkit goku since the start of super...:birdman:

Nikkas fail to pay attention to context clues on a fukking cartoon, when goku and vegeta saw hit earlier in the tournament he told Goku dont bother wasting your energy on him, I got this, as if both Goku and hit were lil nikkas to him, and we seen Hit best Ultra Instinct vs Jiren.....why is it some crime for Vegeta to get some work in on Jiren giving the above stated facts:shaq:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Nikkas act like Vegeta aint surpass him in the black saga:hhh:

Stop it lol unless he got some hidden power UI goku is the stronger of the two now. Vegeta is stronger in ssb form until goku uses kaioken.