Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
568tp0h.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@Rapmastermind give us your insight of the latest DBS episode and the fate of Universe 6.

5896587-cabba-vegeta.png

dragon-ball-supers-kale-caulifla-and-son-goku.png

(Episode 112-116 was basically a UNIVERSE 6 SAIYAN SAGA!!)

Damn man Crazy Month of Episodes, The last 5 Episodes has been a Mini Saiyan Saga and I enjoyed every minute. I really l like Cabba and Vegeta's relationship. Freeza is a evil mofo for doing Cabba like that. He just gets off on killing Saiyans, SMH. It seems All 3 of them hit SS2 or something a little more to that effect. I know the "Power Scaling" Critics are out in full force but let's not go overboard. We already been informed they are Different Saiyans than the ones we are used to. Man, I'm kinda sad. I really love Caulifa's Swag. She's like the Female Goku with a little Vegeta in her. When they fused, I lost it. Look, the writers had to highlight the Uni 6 Saiyans. We got a little preview earlier in the tournament with the whole Broly Reborn episode with Kale. Speaking of Kale, once she gets over her shyness, she gives out some serious work. I mean she is Broly's counterpart.

They had to build the character arcs for the New Saiyans. I'm sorry but Universe 6 has to continue in the Dragon Ball series. I don't care if we get a spin off with just Hit, Kale, Cabba and Caulifa but there's no way they end it now. To many great new characters have been introduced. I have to be honest though, it's not looking good for Champa and company. If the Nemeikans is all they have, it's not looking good and I can't even lie. Gohan and Piccolo are probably going to beat them eventually and I like some more time with Piccolo and Gohan verse the Nemeikans, would be dope. They are setting it up for a Goku V Jiren rematch. Even Jiren look kinda of surprised of Goku's power. Nobody broke his meditation but Goku. I know people won't admit it but Jiren respects Goku energy clearly. I LOVE Ultra Instinct. The design and look is really dope to me. The Black hair with blue outline. The movements, the speed..

Goku is slowly but surely mastering it. Don't sleep on Vegeta, he's the most motivated character in Dragon Ball History. His jealousy of Goku will lead him to try to obtain Ultra Instinct. I Loved the Whis Flashback. As for Goku Toying with Caulifa a few Episodes ago. Some of you guys were over analyzing that. He clearly was trying to get his stamina and energy back up. He never used Ultra I. before so his body has to get use to it. Also Saiyans grow strong after every single battle. He literally used the Uni 6 Saiyans as a rehabilitation session and it worked. This last Episode was CRAZY. Kefla was ILL as f*ck, she was Hard Body, did ya'll see thoes Ki Blast cutting Goku up?. That Kamehameha this episode was GOAT STATUS. I loved this last Episode. Its unfortunate they got eliminated. Those girls got heart. But again nice little Mini Saiyan Saga there.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
So Goku can unconsciously block and dodge with Ultra Instinct..

I'm gonna need Vegeta to be able to unconsciously attack with his Ultra Instinct form.

They need to continue this ying and yang thing they have going.

And with that... Vegeto will be able to master both sides of Ultra Instinct and be able to take out an Angel level foe... like the missing angels for the destroyed universes... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wow:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Toei know I fukks with MGS

Got Kefla sayin' "Not yet. It's not over yet." like she's Liquid

:hhh: I had to walk out the room for a minute after that shyt.
Then I remembered that ass whoopin was comin' so I ran back in :mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'ma miss them brawds:wow:They were dope to me just some kick ass sayain chicks the hate I've seen in comments on youtube and shyt is irrational and probably a bit sexist. To Caulifa and Kale also my boy Cabba:salute:Looks like Uni 2 is out next week :camby:Frieza being a scumbag plotting and chilling as always:pachaha: Also Jiren decided he got time now:demonic:Whoever masters UI or fuses better bring it cause he ready:ufdup:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Here's my top 5 Kamehameha rankings

1. Gohan's Kamehameha against Cell
2. Goku/Gohan/Goten's Kamehameha against Broly
3. Goku's Kaioken x4 Kamehameha against Vegeta
4. Goku's Kamehameha against Kefla
5. Goku's Kamehameha against Fused Zamasu

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Here's my top 5 Kamehameha rankings

1. Gohan's Kamehameha against Cell
2. Goku/Gohan/Goten's Kamehameha against Broly
3. Goku's Kaioken x4 Kamehameha against Vegeta
4. Goku's Kamehameha against Kefla
5. Goku's Kamehameha against Fused Zamasu

The Kefla one was up there.. that was dope. :ehh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
fukk the haters . Caufila and Kefla were dope as fukk. Some of the best designs in DB history. Caufila def better be one of the 8 dlc characters for DBFZ with a Kefla level 5 or something. Ima miss them.

You can't tell me this wasn't dope. I need that in the damn game! :wow:
_HdPGV.gif

But VeGOATa bout to come in and crash the buildings! :wow:

Last edited:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Glad they explained Goku not being able to fully master UI yet, that explains why Jiren ate that kick, energy blast and that charging punch from Goku in their first encounter. Jiren vs Goku II will definitely happen and probably should be long like Frieza vs Goku in Z.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Glad they explained Goku not being able to fully master UI yet, that explains why Jiren ate that kick, energy blast and that charging punch from Goku in their first encounter. Jiren vs Goku II will definitely happen and probably should be long like Frieza vs Goku in Z.

Im too hoping the last fight between goku and jiren is at least 4 to 5 episodes. All the iconic fights in dbz at least an hour long and thats one thing I feel super is missing.