pouring-out-liquor.gif

For Hit

But the way Jiren looked at Goku and said no one is worthy was :mjlol:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
i like the episode but i didn't like the episode.

Why didn't hit tell his kids to knock jiren off when he had him trapped.

Also in the pre tournament hit was said to grow stronger the stronger the opponent is so he could've improved time skipped until it overwhelmed jiren.

Why didn't goku use IT to save hit? That isn't flying. Seems like they needed him eliminated in this tournament because of his hax..
I mean Hit got stronger by increasing his time skip.. Not much time skips can do against a nikka stronger than time itself

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren with that "I wish a muthafukka would" force field :ohhh:

Goku finally knows how Vegeta been feeling all these years when Jiren made it clear that he wasn't worth his time anymore. :mjlol:

Hit lost but he put up a good fight. Nobody has caught an epic ass whupping yet....Better brace yourselves Vegeta Stans :lupe:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Goku finally knows how Vegeta been feeling all these years when Jiren made it clear that he wasn't worth his time anymore. :mjlol:

Hit lost but he put up a good fight. Nobody has caught an epic ass whupping yet....Better brace yourselves Vegeta Stans :lupe:

:sas1:Vegeta wasn’t told he wasn’t worthy by Jiren

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Man fukk Jiren

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean Hit got stronger by increasing his time skip.. Not much time skips can do against a nikka stronger than time itself

goku was stronger than time when he was fighting hit as well. juse seems cheap to get rid of him

get rib of ribrianne she's fukking useless tired of seeing her onscreen