Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Goku and Gohan have lost fights, but they usually put up a good fight before going down. There are even moments where you wonder if they might pull it out in the end....

Vegeta just gets curb stomped, and pretty consistently too. There's never any drama to it or anything, it's just him getting his ass whooped by a stronger opponent and being left in the dirt coughing up blood.
What? Other than Cell, what villain did Gohan perform better than Vegeta against? And even against Cell, Gohan had his hand held.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Vegeta might be an L-magnet. But that man loves his people gotdammit. :mjcry:
That's my goat:wow: i didn't read the spoiler but i hope that VeGoata shines:wow:
All hail the prince:wow:
tumblr_n2jzamZ4nF1s20ivko2_500.gif
:wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I forgot about that dumb shyt. Just got a notification from geekdom saying Jiren God level confirmed. I'm like :beli:

Saw that shyt too so anybody who beats him on god level hopefully they do it where he only loses cuz of time ran out before throwing out rest of uni 7 and loses due to them having more members

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Hit actually does hold his own

I wonder what Ribrianne role will be in all of this. She still has another transformation and is among the strongest already