Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if jiren > ssbkk x20 then u7 will prolly try to assist and get washed

thinking uni 6 gonna help also and get washed either jiren gonna take on everyone pretty much with toppo help and strategy he loses or he bout to win with uni 7 having like couple fighters left knocked out time runs out and his uni loses cuz uni 7 has most left over which I think is likely case him even beating goku new form and just too many fighters left over but all knocked out cuz of him and when he goes to toss them time up
I don't like if he loses cuz of goku new form seems cop out strategy reasons or time up he loses makes it better and gives goku and vegeta incentive to train more

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anybody know
When vegeta fought black 2nd time and beat him up was his power level higher than goku ssbkkx10?
I'm assuming it was cuz he was stronger than goku at that moment in blue cuz he gave black that work
If I'm wrong can u explain

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren is just a lame dumb character to me, from his design to his persona
As of right now I agree, but hopefully this all pays off in the end. There has to be a reason Jiren is this strong at least story-wise and plot device wise.

If Jiren is this powerful only to push Goku to the next level I'll be pretty disappointed. He needs to be a unique and special dude in his own right. Hopefully once Goku and Vegeta get to his level he'll be an ally for the next bigger threat following the tournament. He could be a Pikkon type character possibly.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anybody know
When vegeta fought black 2nd time and beat him up was his power level higher than goku ssbkkx10?
I'm assuming it was cuz he was stronger than goku at that moment in blue cuz he gave black that work
If I'm wrong can u explain

U wilding. Goku didn't even use kk vs black n zamusu other than that one kick. At no point in this series was Vegeta stronger than Goku.

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Preview of the upcoming song for Ending 10

It's set to debut during the one-hour special on October 8.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
thinking uni 6 gonna help also and get washed either jiren gonna take on everyone pretty much with toppo help and strategy he loses or he bout to win with uni 7 having like couple fighters left knocked out time runs out and his uni loses cuz uni 7 has most left over which I think is likely case him even beating goku new form and just too many fighters left over but all knocked out cuz of him and when he goes to toss them time up
I don't like if he loses cuz of goku new form seems cop out strategy reasons or time up he loses makes it better and gives goku and vegeta incentive to train more
bruh use a period