Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Kai.

You'll notice a difference in Goku's tone of dialogue in Kai which is actually representative of what the manga represents of him. Unlike the OG DBZ, the Kai version of Goku sounds more harsh and cares more for fighting rather than being a true hero.

Goku not being a role model hero aint some good thing. There's a reason we capped for him hard and it's more than he was just super strong. We already got Vegeta for those betas out there that just want some moron super obsessed with fighting

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah same with krillin spoilers. Now I gotta suspect everything fake until otherwise
Thats damn near the best part. Keeps nikkas on their toes. I dont know whats gonna happen in the upcoming episodes, but people gonna speculate and create snowballs of thought and end up getting blindsided.

Incorporating fake news with Dragon ball spoilers is BRILLIANT.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na SSB is dope they just nerfed it smh

if SSB was treated with the respect it deserves (below Beerus, but miles ahead of any non-god essence power up), it woulda been the GOAT transformation. writers are so bad tho they had to bring back Kaioken for Goku to beat Hit.

"remember when goku could barely handle Kaioken x10, but then he went super saiyan the first time and all that shyt became irrelevant? yeah... let's bring back Kaioken!"

:snoop:

anime still enjoyable tho. and at least the manga has gotten the power-ups right so far.

seriously, i dont know if folks realize how many of the anime's fukk-ups the manga has gotten right, story-wise. the first tournament and the Goku Black saga were both WAY better in the manga.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if SSB was treated with the respect it deserves (below Beerus, but miles ahead of any non-god essence power up), it woulda been the GOAT transformation. writers are so bad tho they had to bring back Kaioken for Goku to beat Hit.

"remember when goku could barely handle Kaioken x10, but then he went super saiyan the first time and all that shyt became irrelevant? yeah... let's bring back Kaioken!"

:snoop:

anime still enjoyable tho. and at least the manga has gotten the power-ups right so far.

seriously, i dont know if folks realize how many of the anime's fukk-ups the manga has gotten right, story-wise. the first tournament and the Goku Black saga were both WAY better in the manga.
It's funny, the way they explain SSB in the Manga, you would think the raging uncontrollable boost of ki from kaioken would be the last thing you want to do in SSB form

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
4416281-9642828848-OON1n.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny, the way they explain SSB in the Manga, you would think the raging uncontrollable boost of ki from kaioken would be the last thing you want to do in SSB form

:salute:

really looking forward to seeing the manga's version for the tournament of power.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They're comparing the televised screenings to the perfected American re-releasings of DBZ. I.E the dumbest shyt ever
or the 1997-01 animation we all grew up on which is 1000x better than this stuff. How can anyone defend this shyt, hell I used to dislike Buu Saga's animation compared to the Saiyan/Frieza saga animation but damn that was 10/10 compared to now :gucci:

I'm almost done w/ this arc and I wasnt this hyped for an arc since buu, Jiren is looking stupid, the stage looks like shyt and it's been noting like it was advertised

Last edited: