(DragonBall) Son Goku's Ascension and No Fap

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Yea, when I was doing it I was working out too. Would work out in the mornings then in the evenings. Cardio and running in the mornings then weights in the evening. 5 days a week. Never took adderall, so cant comment on that. My focus was insanely strong tho. I havent experienced focus like that ever. I could have gotten a lot of shyt done in my life if I had the knowledge then that I do now.

ok gotcha man. Did the wet dreams have negative effects on your energy/motivation/focus?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
ok gotcha man. Did the wet dreams have negative effects on your energy/motivation/focus?

No, not like jacking off does. It's a different feeling altogether. Jacking off saps your energy. Once you stop for a while, you will notice that it takes a long time to get at your personal optimal level of energy by stopping. Yea, you can have sex or jack off twice a day. But that energy level is different than someone who does it once a month.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
No, not like jacking off does. It's a different feeling altogether. Jacking off saps your energy. Once you stop for a while, you will notice that it takes a long time to get at your personal optimal level of energy by stopping. Yea, you can have sex or jack off twice a day. But that energy level is different than someone who does it once a month.

In terms of energy/focus does it taper off after awhile or does it just keep getting higher? Like when you made it to 90 days was your energy level the same when you got to say 200 days?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Posture and mentality also play a role in Testosterone. I'm too lazy to look it up and post right now, but everyday you show yourself in a submissive posture and mentality to another - your Test takes hits. It's a continuous thing. Look at wolves. The pack leader shows dominant posture. The followers show submissive posture to the leader. Over time the only way the lower level ones take a leadership role is by killing the leader or starting their own pack. That's why you have the saying 'lone wolf'. Some wolves find themselves alone because they never became a leader. Check out group studies on humans, it's very similar. Posture and how you handle people matter. Your body will adjust accordingly. I'm not saying you have to be an a$$hole neither.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
In terms of energy/focus does it taper off after awhile or does it just keep getting higher? Like when you made it to 90 days was your energy level the same when you got to say 200 days?

There is a limit, from my experience. I dont know what day it would be tho. Studies do suggest however that it's healthy to bust every once in a while. But thats where wet dreams can come into place. Your body will release itself regardless. On average - if a man stops nutting for 2 weeks his Testerone doubles. The first 2 weeks on average. Look it up if you dont believe me.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Posture and mentality also play a role in Testosterone. I'm too lazy to look it up and post right now, but everyday you show yourself in a submissive posture and mentality to another - your Test takes hits. It's a continuous thing. Look at wolves. The pack leader shows dominant posture. The followers show submissive posture to the leader. Over time the only way the lower level ones take a leadership role is by killing the leader or starting their own pack. That's why you have the saying 'lone wolf'. Some wolves find themselves alone because they never became a leader. Check out group studies on humans, it's very similar. Posture and how you handle people matter. Your body will adjust accordingly. I'm not saying you have to be an a$$hole neither.