Dragonball GT is not Canon rejoice people REJOICE :blessed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've always considered GT to be AU (Alternate Universe). Little involvement from Toriyama, wack premise (Goku being turned to a kid), mostly wack villains, lack of screentime for anybody besides Goku/Pan/Vegeta, etc. Only good thing to come out of GT was the SSJ4 design, which I like.

Other than that GT is pure :trash:.

As far as Dragonball Super...I'm sure Funimation will dub it eventually, but there's no release date for a dub yet. Probably have to wait for the lawyers to ok it...

Personally I'm fine with watching subs tho.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Super will be my 1st time watching DB with subs but fukk it, anything that came out after the og toonami i watch with subs

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The best way to think of GT is a spin off series/alternate universe.

Like ultimate spider-man.

-DMP-
Ultimate Spiderman is canon though despite being an alternate. The best way to think of GT is fanfiction.

Also OP,
Silly+Portrait+1.gif

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've always considered GT to be AU (Alternate Universe). Little involvement from Toriyama, wack premise (Goku being turned to a kid), mostly wack villains, lack of screentime for anybody besides Goku/Pan/Vegeta, etc. Only good thing to come out of GT was the SSJ4 design, which I like.

Other than that GT is pure :trash:.

As far as Dragonball Super...I'm sure Funimation will dub it eventually, but there's no release date for a dub yet. Probably have to wait for the lawyers to ok it...

Personally I'm fine with watching subs tho.

Lawyers to okay what? Don't Funimation and DB people have an understanding already?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Super Human Yajirobe >>>>> SSG Gogetenks (yes that is an fusion of gogeta and gotenks I made up)

not sure why you negged me, but it's clear you don't fukk with DBZ like that which is fine. Listen to a nikka who been in the DBZ game damn near 20 years now.

GT has never been considered canon EVER.