Dragon Quest Builders 2 (PC, Switch, PS4)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So this, MM2, MUA3, and Fire Emblem dropped/dropping this month.

I'm gonna stick with Fire Emblem for now. this a bit much.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone try the demo for this?

I downloaded it but haven't played it yet.

Got the first one for my GF on switch just to give her something to play, she fukk around and put in 180 hours on it, taking away from my Smash time:gucci:

Copping it for her on PS4 this time around, so the switch finna be alllll mine when Fire Emblem comes out:shaq:

New features look nice tho:ehh:

1st game was surprisingly dope.

So this, MM2, MUA3, and Fire Emblem dropped/dropping this month.

I'm gonna stick with Fire Emblem for now. this a bit much.

The demo is flames.

For those of you that have played it, there's somewhat of a sad scene. I was like :picard: looked at the kids and we pushed right past it.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The demo is flames.

For those of you that have played it, there's somewhat of a sad scene. I was like :picard: looked at the kids and we pushed right past it.
nikka wtf is that instagram shyt doing in your post? Did you bring a quote over from another thread?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka wtf is that instagram shyt doing in your post? Did you bring a quote over from another thread?
Must've. I'll browse then out my phone in my pocket. Pull it out and it's in all types of threads or about to create a thread. I know I've given false daps too

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
dragon quest builders 2 is game of the year for me. it's a substantial improvement over the first one which I enjoyed a lot.