Dragon-Ball-Z-Dokkan-Battle-31-300x533.png
VwkGTZ9.jpg
jdXea00.jpg

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't pull on it, I was saving up for the Buhan banner since I didn't have any strong INT cards (got him at SA10 :banderas:)

Now I'm saving up for the next big Dokkan fest banner.

gasha_top_banner_00212.png
Daaamn congrats on the Buuhan I didn't pull him but I still want that shyt despite eating good off the xmas banner (Super Vegito and Godtenks)
That pic ain't showing up tho fam. Is it for Omega Shenron or something down the line that's even better?:youngsabo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Daaamn congrats on the Buuhan I didn't pull him but I still want that shyt despite eating good off the xmas banner (Super Vegito and Godtenks)
That pic ain't showing up tho fam. Is it for Omega Shenron or something down the line that's even better?:youngsabo:

Yeah dude is a beast, especially at SA10 but his event is hard as fukk. And I fixed the image.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah dude is a beast, especially at SA10 but his event is hard as fukk. And I fixed the image.
If you're lucky u can save the stones and get good shyt just off the tickets. I'm saving for SSJR Black and Vegito Blue. I wanna run heroes but have Rosé for mono AGL. Did u manage to awaken Buuhan BTW?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you're lucky u can save the stones and get good shyt just off the tickets. I'm saving for SSJR Black and Vegito Blue. I wanna run heroes but have Rosé for mono AGL. Did u manage to awaken Buuhan BTW?

Not yet, I'm still working on the medals. I have 14 more to go

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Been playing off and on since my first post ITT. This game has come along way. The fukking shyt ass rates made me waste quite a few stones on Godtenks, SSBKK, and Buuhan. So basically I'm currently 2/6 on God cards w/o any remaining stories. Hope they compromise and leave some ways to earn stones on the daily or I might have to move to JPN.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I dropped so many god damn stones on that xmas banner and got two PHY SSJ Gotenks, one STR SSJ Gotenks, and base form Gotenks

ALL I WANTED WAS GOGETA AND GODTENKS :damn: my INT and STR teams would be so nice with them

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dropped so many god damn stones on that xmas banner and got two PHY SSJ Gotenks, one STR SSJ Gotenks, and base form Gotenks

ALL I WANTED WAS GOGETA AND GODTENKS :damn: my INT and STR teams would be so nice with them
I got two Phytenks, two Super Vegitos, TEQ Godtenks, STR SSJ2 Trunks, and a dupe TEQ Vegito from it. I originally planned on stopping after the second round of summoning but that Roshi was calling my name and I ended up getting Godtenks to top it off. My homie who was stunting with his Gogeta for months is STILL salty I pulled two god cards:lolbron:. Do u do the world tournaments? Looks like we're getting the new format on this one:sadcam:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I got two Phytenks, two Super Vegitos, TEQ Godtenks, STR SSJ2 Trunks, and a dupe TEQ Vegito from it. I originally planned on stopping after the second round of summoning but that Roshi was calling my name and I ended up getting Godtenks to top it off. My homie who was stunting with his Gogeta for months is STILL salty I pulled two god cards:lolbron:. Do u do the world tournaments? Looks like we're getting the new format on this one:sadcam:
I haven't done one in a good ass while but I probably need to start again just for the stones. If the new format contains the local rank, that would be pretty clutch, but all else I know about it is that it's a shyt ton harder to actually grind, especially without AOEs (which I have none)