Dragon Ball: The Breakers - Announcement Trailer

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Has super every been included in a game and wasn't dlc?

Only in DBFZ.

Tbh it's understandable, it doesn't make sense to make games or content for super because it's not long and you can and should watch DBZ before watching it anyway.

Imagine being a kid whose never heard of DB and picking up a Super game, and then trying to watch Super. There's a chance they could get into it but it's way less likely to hook them than if they started with Z or the original DB.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Only in DBFZ.

Tbh it's understandable, it doesn't make sense to make games or content for super because it's not long and you can and should watch DBZ before watching it anyway.

Imagine being a kid whose never heard of DB and picking up a Super game, and then trying to watch Super. There's a chance they could get into it but it's way less likely to hook them than if they started with Z or the original DB.
I'm not saying a super game. I'm saying super is included and isn't dlc. Gt used to be in every game back in the day and even that shyt is dlc now.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm not saying a super game. I'm saying super is included and isn't dlc. Gt used to be in every game back in the day and even that shyt is dlc now.

Yeah, that makes sense tho is what im saying.

DBFZ the only game that has super content that isnt dlc

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Isn’t that sad? We’d have to pay like an extra 80 dollars to get the same game today
Damn you're right :mjcry:

I hate that about modern games.

BT3 had so many features.

Duel, Tag Team Duels, World Tournaments, Cell Games, Ultimate Battle, Survival mode, Chi Chi's Commentary, etc.

150 characters :ahh:

Only thing missing was online play in the PS2 version.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Idk if I want budokai or budokai tenkaichi, I know I don't want this shyt. New gen and this the first game they make? :stopitslime:

Whatever they make, they better stick with this style and not go back to the cell shaded shyt.