Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man I was just looking at that fan game hyper dragon ball z like man we'll never get a DBZ game that looks like that:damn:. Glad I was wrong

Shout out to Balthazar, Cybaster, Iced, Jmorphman and all the MFG gawds still doin their thing over there I was a beta tester for that way before I discovered this site :ehh:

I haven't been there in awhile but they're still developing characters for that in their free time. A lot of them became big time artists/programmers for gaming companies after that blew up.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Man I was just looking at that fan game hyper dragon ball z like man we'll never get a DBZ game that looks like that:damn:. Glad I was wrong

I really do think Hyper DBZ showed arksys there's a audience for this. It sucks for them cause the little support Hyper DBZ got will die out. But salute to the people that made that game and showed everyone we really do want a competitive DBZ fighter.

They gonna have a side tournament at Evo. Everyone should support the stream when they do that.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I really do think Hyper DBZ showed arksys there's a audience for this. It sucks for them cause the little support Hyper DBZ got will die out. But salute to the people that made that game and showed everyone we really do want a competitive DBZ fighter.

They gonna have a side tournament at Evo. Everyone should support the stream when they do that.

It was never gonna be sold anyway, it was developed entirely on MUGEN. You can play completely for free already.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Need gifs
dbzassists.gif

:ssjnoah:

I wouldn't be surprised if these were the instakills