Made my nikka look hype as hell :ssjdamn:

COOOOT DAMNNN!!!!!!
frnXxyM.gif

I'm sure one will be Piccolo.
I pray they do my nikka justice :sadcam: or I'm pulling up :demonic:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I bought GG: Xrd revolator on the strength of DBZ.

Not sure that I like GG at all. I have never played a Guilty gear game before.

I am not sure if it's the mechanics or the over-the-top anime cliches. I tried the story mode, and I couldn't last more than 5 minutes.

I tried online play, and it was a ghost scene. I definitely prefer UMVC3, which I just recently bought and played for the first time.

I remember playing Arc Systems work's Fist of the North Star, which was also very faithful cartoon and also well-made. Mechanically, it was a broken mess. I was big fan of fist of the North star at the time, and it was let down to actually play the game.

Is Arc system works actually up to the task? I feel like they are much better at aethetics and presentation than actual gameplay.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

I am not sure if it's the mechanics or the over-the-top anime cliches. I tried the story mode, and I couldn't last more than 5 minutes.

I tried online play, and it was a ghost scene. I definitely prefer UMVC3, which I just recently bought and played for the first time.

I remember playing Arc Systems work's Fist of the North Star, which was also very faithful cartoon and also well-made. Mechanically, it was a broken mess. I was big fan of fist of the North star at the time, and it was let down to actually play the game.

Is Arc system works actually up to the task? I feel like they are much better at aethetics and presentation than actual gameplay.
I feel this game will be more like Persona 4 Arena than GG or BB. I can't fukk with those games or KOF for that matter and believe me, I've tried. Persona 4 Arena was dope, as was Skullgirls and this game to me looks more like those games than GG/BB

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

GG is easily the benchmark as far as gameplay right now. Only thing that plays better is Tekken. You just green but once you realuze how deep the game is your opinion may change. One character in gg has the depth of the entire cast of SF5 no lie.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
GG is easily the benchmark as far as gameplay right now. Only thing that plays better is Tekken. You just green but once you realuze how deep the game is your opinion may change. One character in gg has the depth of the entire cast of SF5 no lie.

I will keep giving it a chance. From a artistic and graphical standpoint, GG:xrd is a definitely a historical milestone.

Those insta kills and super attacks never get old to watch.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps

No troll. But Revolator online is probably a ghost scene because Rev 2 is out

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
No troll. But Revolator online is probably a ghost scene because Rev 2 is out
Damn..

I picked up revolator because it was used at GameStop. Did I mess up?

I did manage to play someone online today. The guy was doing all kinds of crazy stuff. Basically, I couldn't even touch the dude, and once he had me in the air, I didn't touch ground. He was using sol.

I watched two guys play in the lobby. It was pretty intense and flashy.

I think I just have to get my bearings.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Damn..

I picked up revolator because it was used at GameStop. Did I mess up?

I did manage to play someone online today. The guy was doing all kinds of crazy stuff. Basically, I couldn't even touch the dude, and once he had me in the air, I didn't touch ground. He was using sol.

I watched two guys play in the lobby. It was pretty intense and flashy.

I think I just have to get my bearings.
You can upgrade to rev 2 for 20.