Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

Can't combo extend with assists still.. nikkas catching these one on ones until I have the patience to lol

I'm still trash though

I'm running Hit Black and Trunks.. At this point Hit is pretty much figured out and is damn near low tier but I just have fun running with him..

How I feel about Vegetto. I be getting whooped with him but Ben using him in my line up now cuz he fun to use

• Dap
Reactions: 904

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I think I'm tapped out at Super Saiyan God brush. I'll get to like 880,000 and lose like 15 thousand points with the quickness :mjcry:

Ay cuz

Fukk u:beli:

I've only played one God rank and got washed.. I've beaten a couple Majin ranks with my basic ass game lol
How I feel about Vegetto. I be getting whooped with him but Ben using him in my line up now cuz he fun to use

I hate him only because his combos are so long and slow.. Everytime I get get hit by him I just roll my eyes lol

I'm starting to see Trunks a lot now for some reason..

Ran into a crazy Fat Buu.. I'm like what the fukk did I do to you bro:mjcry:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Goku should have 2 level 3s

Spirit Bomb
Kaioken x3 Kamehameha (Level 5 let's you take it to x4)

I would have rather they've taken the Vegeta out of the Buu saga..

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This gotta be the shyttiest DLC I've seen

Characters that should've been in the base game (Bardock, Broly, Base Goku and Vegeta) being sold as DLC and nothing else. How about some new stages?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall have to realize the roster for this game was set LONG before the ToP arc of super. Also Base forms are there solely cause of how popular they are in japan.

Season 2 is where we gonna see Kefa/Jiren/Janemba etc.

Also to be fair outside of bardock all the dlc sucked anyway (competitive wise) So not like your missing anything if u choose not to buy them