Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its youtube nikka they post spoilers on video games all the time are u new to the internet ?
:scust: @ this nikka spoiling himself rather than playing the damn game that comes out in 3 days, is this the new trend for you clowns ?
:hubie:none of my business I guess

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
judging from some clips off youtube, cell seems to have a permanent
Z-G5RxUK_400x400.jpg
through the whole story:heh:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i wanna get this (new to the series) but i got a question do you have to have those palico's as a partner or can i play solo ? they look annoying

In previous games you had the option not to use them. They were more annoying before, throwing bombs that would knock you down at random. But you could also upgrade them to have them heal you, place traps, etc

In this game they tame smaller monsters to help you and I guess other stuff but haven't paid too much attention to them.

You can leave them home in this game to.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
In previous games you had the option not to use them. They were more annoying before, throwing bombs that would knock you down at random. But you could also upgrade them to have them heal you, place traps, etc

In this game they tame smaller monsters to help you and I guess other stuff but haven't paid too much attention to them.

You can leave them home in this game to.
so u dont have to use the palico's ?