DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Pat Surtain gonna look good with a Star on his helmet :mjlit:
image0.jpg

9ypgJHs.gif

Ja'Marr bodying Diggs & Surtain just like the good ole LSU/Bama days :wow:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mac can be a good middle of the pack QB, just gotta be a good system for him, somewhere like the 49ers.
He's accurate imo but he could learn to run a bit. I'm just looking for a guy to replace DJ on the giants if things go south
He got exposed in the bowl game without Pitts
Another Wentz...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How the combine will go this year.

This year, all on-field workouts will be conducted at on-campus pro days, and Monday's memo outlines that the league will try to have as much uniformity in the on-field drills as possible to give teams the ability to compare the workouts from one site to another. The memo does not specifically outline what COVID-19 precautions will be in place at the on-campus pro days but indicates that more details about how team personnel are to attend the pro days will come at a later date.

All interviews between the prospects and team officials will be conducted virtually, as will the psychological testing. The memo said the schedule for interviews will be coordinated by the staff at the NIC.

The medical exams, for the most part, are expected to be conducted in a combination of virtual interviews between players and each team's medical staffs, to go with exams done at medical facilities near the prospect's home campus.

A select number of prospects, the memo said, will be asked to travel to one or more designated sites for a more comprehensive exam -- "likely in early April,'' according to the memo -- that can be attended by one physician and one athletic trainer from each team.

Those in-person exams are expected to be conducted over a two- or three-day period. The memo said more specifics will be sent to teams in the weeks to come.

This shyt is gonna suck.
I think its an advantage for everyone player and team to have all the players in position groups right there with eachother in one place at the same time. Get a better eye test comparison IMO when cats are side by side one after the other.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

This shyt is gonna suck.
I think its an advantage for everyone player and team to have all the players in position groups right there with eachother in one place at the same time. Get a better eye test comparison IMO when cats are side by side one after the other.
Sounds like picks are a lil devalued this year :whew:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This shyt is gonna suck.

Some players are going to drop to another day or go undrafted altogether without a true combine.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Sounds like picks are a lil devalued this year :whew:

Yeah they were always going to be devalued, with lack of games,and opt outs.
Thats why having a ton a picks this year aint really all that. More unknowns than ever. You really gotta be in your bag scouting wise this year. I think its gonna be a rough year for new GMs when we look back at this draft in 3 years

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yeah they were always going to be devalued, with lack of games,and opt outs.
Thats why having a ton a picks this year aint really all that. More unknowns than ever. You really gotta be in your bag scouting wise this year. I think its gonna be a rough year for new GMs when we look back at this draft in 3 years
Sounds like it was a good year to trade your 1st away :shaq: