DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It's tough because Jonah's still got a chance to be a good LT and Reiff was just signed to play RT - so if Cincy went OL it almost makes more sense to pick Slater due to his versatility and ceiling at Guard, even if he isn't a better prospect than Sewell.

Grabbing Chase at 5 and addressing interior OL at 38 isn't a crazy scenario, especially if Burrow is pounding the table for his guy.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
So is Chase
I'd say if you looked at the numbers, the chances of grabbing a franchise LT outside the top half of the draft is far less than getting a #1 wr. It just seems really rare to get a top olineman in the 2nd or later.

I also like Devonta better than Chase but thats just me :manny:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'd say if you looked at the numbers, the chances of grabbing a franchise LT outside the top half of the draft is far less than getting a #1 wr. It just seems really rare to get a top olineman in the 2nd or later.

I also like Devonta better than Chase but thats just me :manny:
They just drafted a OL in the 1st two years ago and just signed a tackle in free agency. Their weakness in on the interior they can find a guy to start at Guard in the 2-4th round

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They just drafted a OL in the 1st two years ago and just signed a tackle in free agency. Their weakness in on the interior they can find a guy to start at Guard in the 2-4th round
Jonah is a nice LT, but if you have a chance at a generation LT which i think Sewell is you jump at that. Great qbs will make their wrs into something great, and you gotta build the line first. They can always move Jonah inside.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jonah is a nice LT, but if you have a chance at a generation LT which i think Sewell is you jump at that. Great qbs will make their wrs into something great, and you gotta build the line first. They can always move Jonah inside.
Damian Lewis was a 3rd round pick :yeshrug: